I know I've been a little distant lately, but I have been oh so busy with my little life.
I'm flying to Los Angeles this weekend for the debut of fern & lola at a pretty darned huge craft market called the Rose Bowl. So, I've been painting my rounded rear off (if only that could really reduce the size of my posterier I would be a very productive woman). I also volunteer with the Family Readiness Group (FRG) for Mack's military unit, and so have been doing stuff for them. I also spent a fabulous 4th of July weekend at Bear Lake, where I just vegged. I am also in alot of pain and can barely walk with a bit of a hip problem ( I have to see an orthopedic doctor). I also have a very active one year old that has suddenly decided she can't function unless she's attached to my leg in some way. I also have decided that I really, really, really need a massage.
And thats all for now. More after the weekend.
1 comment:
Hope you get a break (and a massage) sometime soon!! Love ya.
Post a Comment