
I am the proud new owner of this little beauty. Pretty isn't she? And the best part - it has seat warmers....mmhmm, that's right, I have one toasty little tush when I drive around on cold days. Seriously though I am loving having something reliable to drive. Our family car was my old '95 Toyota Corolla that made really strange noises when I drove it, and was held together in areas by duct tape. I had a panic attack everytime I had to take the kids out in her. She served me well though, and I can't complain. But, oh my word its so nice driving in style. I find myself making up excuses to have to go get something from the shops. It will wear off I know, kind of like the new car smell, but for now I'm enjoying it.
1 comment:
awesomeness.
i was going to say how it's funny that the little things can make such a difference sometimes, but i guess a new car really isn't a "little thing."
still, it's nice how a change like that can make so many other things so much better.
enjoy the new car smell. : )
Post a Comment