Things have gotten CRAZY busy around here in the last month and blogging has been the last thing on my mind, but here are a few things to get excited about seeing in the next couple of weeks/months. (this is so I don't forget).
1. Little Miss updates - these kids are seriously cracking me up right now.
2. My new wheels - I'm driving all over the place
3. Pics of me in my delightful fatness - I'm going on a program and want to document if it works.
4. Moving - we're getting ready to move on to newer pastures.
5. All about my new job - training starts in Feb.
Whew! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
2 comments:
That was a heck of a teaser. Can't wait to hear the the details!
new job?
new pastures?
new fatness?
you've got several more blog posts right there.... : )
Post a Comment