Thursday, 4 December 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Have you ever had one of those days (or months in my case) where you just don't want to do anything, but you have so much to do that you can't take the time you want (and need) to just veg a little and get over your lethargy.

Well thats me right now. But, this is such a busy time of year. I'm thankful that thanksgiving is over, I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. Its stinking FREEZING outside and I need to hibernate. My child has been suffering through her first cold, which translates into - I've been suffering through her first cold, and I started a business with two friends, but more of that later.

So even though I've wanted to blog, any spare time I have, I usually use it to relax just a little.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, and in my experience if I don't make the time to have at least one day out of the melee then I end up getting sick - nature forces me to take it easy. Hope you get some down-time!

Em said...

Every day baby.
But the guilt if I do veg is greater than the desire to veg. That's just how I'm wired.
And for me, blogging is akin to vegging, that's why I do it so often. It allows me to sit still for more than 2 consecutive minutes.