Friday, 5 December 2008

Bad Mother?

Does it make me a terrible mother if I sit and laugh at my child when she gags and dry heaves on her first taste of peas?

Does it make me a worse mother if I call my husband, then feed her more peas so he can see her gag and dry heave too?

5 comments:

Jen said...

Nope, there will come the day when you are sitting in a restaurant waiting for your meal and you'll do the same thing to her with the slice of lemon from your drink. One of the reasons for having kids is entertainment (the other is slave labour).

Jeff said...

We not only laughed but took a picture and put it in our Christmas card that year. Peas are disgusting.

UtahBoy said...

She must take after her granddad there. I did the same thing until I was old enough to realize that if I really had to eat peas, I could act like I was chewing & then swallow them whole & they wouldn't make me gag & dry heave.

--jeff * said...

it's makes for an interesting blog post, and we'll leave it at that.

Taylor and Stina Cline said...

I hope not, it sounds hilarious!
miss you :-)
luv Stina