I just got back from a three day trip to LA. I visited with my friend Gillian, I walked on the beach, ate large amounts of British sweeties (candy) and ate soft serve with Flakes in them. Hmmm Yummy!
I also got a telephone call from my friend Jenni. She lives in England, so it was one of the best treats ever. She told me if I take fish oil tablets with a total of 1000mg of EPA a day, that I would feel better, sleep better, and that my moods would totally lighten. And you know - she was right. I've been taking them religiously, and even have Mack starting on them now too. The next thing I'm going to add to my diet is a vitamin D supplement. Apparently that too does wonders for the winter blues.
I raise my glass to natural cures to the ho hums. Take that Prozack.
1 comment:
Yay!! I can't tell you how happy it's made the that this has helped you. So now you won't be a moody cow when I see you next year ;o) Bad enough I had to deal with your teenage years BWAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment