I know I haven't written much lately. I've been feeling a little down. I'm not sure if its because of all the time I've been spending at home, or the fact that the weather has turned all cold and rainy and even a little snowy if you can believe it. I'm trying to figure it out. Hopefully the ho hums will leave me soon and I'll be back to normal. Till then. I'll just be a little quiet.
4 comments:
Sorry you're feeling a little down,
I hope soon a smile will replace your frown.
{{{hugs}}} Hope you feel better soon. I totally hear ya.
I hear ya sister. I have been feeling so trapped inside lately. That is why I decided to get out all of my Christmas gear and set up early. That is my excuse at least. I feel like a new woman.
Oh miss Leith, I went through the same thing last winter when PG was tiny. I never was able to decide if it was new mommy blues, or winter. I feel your pain. Call me if you need.
Post a Comment