Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Tamsine's Blessing

Tamsine was blessed on Sunday only two days after her 2 month birthday. It was such a beautiful day, and it was so much fun having the whole family over, even though our little home is so tiny and it was a really tight fit. I made little cucumber, cream cheese and ham tea sandwiches, cupcakes (because I don't know how to make Petite Fours), and mini sausage rolls. My mom and Aunty Joyce made scones which we topped with strawberry jam and whipped cream, and Mack's parents provided homemade grapejuice. It was so delicious and there wasn't a scrap of food left over. Fun was had by all.

I absolutely love this little dress and booties that Mack's mom knitted for her. She also made a bonnet, that was unfortunately way too big for her. I thought she looked just beautiful.





4 comments:

Jen said...

She's a doll! Wish I could have been there.

Dee said...

She's too sweet, in that first photo she looks so much like Mack.

Jen said...

You've received an award! Check out my blog for details. You little award-winner you.

Em said...

I love her dress! What a lucky little lady.