Monday, 25 August 2008

Bad Hair Day

Once again I was tagged by Jen M. This tag however is actually quite funny. I have to post 5 bad hair day photo's, and one bad hair disaster. Jen actually got me started by e-mailing me this fabulous picture (she's the one in the middle). No, it wasn't the 80's. I have absolutely no excuses. None. I'm trying really hard to come up with one. Nope, not a one. I can't believe I'm posting these for the world to see. Sheesh!


Here I am all excited for my first day of School. Was I planning on flying there? Whats with the wings over my ears? I blame my mother for this one.


Here I was in high school. Looking at this pictures makes me understand the ridicule a bit more. I don't blame them as much. I still hate them, but don't blame them.


College. And once again I have no excuse. I should have been old enough to know better.


It was humid and cold.


And here is my hair disaster. I checked and it didn't mention anywhere in the rules that the disaster had to be my own hair. Jeremy with long hair. Oy Vey! In his defense though, he had to just try it. AND, I'm really glad that he never revisited it.

7 comments:

Jen said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Love them. Love the hair disaster one, that is cheeky. Oh, and you forgot to mention that in the first picture that is NOT how I usually dressed, but how you guys "adorned" me at my kitchen tea (that's bridal shower for any Americans reading)!

Dee said...

Oh my goodness you are such a good sport. But seriously, the college one, it's just too much.

You know what, it's good though because now we know how to spare our daughters the same pain.

j cubed said...

These pictures are awesome! I am so in love with you :)

Unknown said...

Jeremy would make a great Severus Snape.

Anonymous said...

man, leith adam went through the same stage, and it was also a total disaster!! luckily he is keeping it short and sweet these days, now if I could just teach him about a clean shave....

Leith said...

I just heard that Jeremy is apparently revisiting the do as I type. According to the Germ, he believes that no man over 30 should have long hair, so at 29 he's growing his for the last time. As my Ouma says, "Thanks heavens for that!"

j cubed said...

Leith, are you the one who formed the slightly asymmetrical cleavage to the snowman...I mean snow-woman. They do seem a bit small in comparison to her body-type :)

Josh