My dear husband has been angling to buy a gun since the "I do's". I however have been rather less than keen on having weapons in my home. Well the other day, Mack decided that if he took me target shooting (with a few borrowed weapons) that I might change my mind. Wanting to support my husband in his hobbies I agreed. We invited my BFF Gillian and her husband Jeff along. Gill and I decided that we preferred the .22 pistol and rifles better than the bigger guns that had way too much kickback. Yes, its true, these pictures are of me having fun. It was fun. Too bad I admited that to Mack.
The photos were taken with Gillian's Blackberry, because both of us forgot our cameras.
3 comments:
Better watch out, next Charile's Angels is coming out sometime and they might just cast you!
That is so cool! You look hot! Guns are good :)
so does mack get a gun?
Post a Comment