You are so cute. Not long now, I'm so excited for you! Did you like your gift, btw?
you look stunningly pregnant - good luck with the birth and keep me posted. Love Mandy
Judging from that photo, it looks kind of like the baby's got a ways to drop before she can come out. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly and that you are prompt posting about it! (Because we are all impatient, you know)
Yippee!! You are so close. Please make sure Mack post pictures right away. I wish I was there to see my cute little niece :) Love you!! Jen
Yep, you're definitely pregnant and ready to have the baby soon!!Yay, Taz!!I'll keep watching the blog to see when she arrives in all her splendor.Love, Bev
you're still tiny!please don't leave me in the dark when the blessed day finally comes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are so cute. Not long now, I'm so excited for you! Did you like your gift, btw?
you look stunningly pregnant - good luck with the birth and keep me posted. Love Mandy
Judging from that photo, it looks kind of like the baby's got a ways to drop before she can come out. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly and that you are prompt posting about it! (Because we are all impatient, you know)
Yippee!! You are so close. Please make sure Mack post pictures right away. I wish I was there to see my cute little niece :) Love you!! Jen
Yep, you're definitely pregnant and ready to have the baby soon!!
Yay, Taz!!
I'll keep watching the blog to see when she arrives in all her splendor.
Love, Bev
you're still tiny!
please don't leave me in the dark when the blessed day finally comes!
Post a Comment