Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Update

I know I haven't written in what feels like forever, but I've had very good reasons not to. Reasons like, "I've just been way too tired to sit down and think of something to write," and "I don't really fit in front of the computer anymore," and "there really hasn't been anything that exciting to write about," and "I've been too busy nesting."

Its really true about that last one. I've had this uncontrollable urge to put my house in order before Taz arrives. So Mack and I spent countless hours at Home Depot and Ikea getting closet organizers and cupboards etc. Then I sat back and made Mack assemble and mount the stuff we got. I've been thrilled with the results, but still have a bit of work ahead of me, because now I have to organize those assembled cupboards and closets.

I was also finishing up with work and trying to get things done there. My last day was supposed to be Friday, but there was just too much I wasn't able to do, and so now I have to go back in for a couple of days. I don't mind really, I was very sad to leave.

And thats about it. I'll post pictures of my nesting, I just need to take the pictures. promise.

3 comments:

Em said...

Glad to hear SOMETHING from you.
I was actually thinking I should call or email to make sure all is well.
Will be looking forward to nesting pics, just don't pop first.

j cubed said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I miss you so much and hope you and Taz are doing well. Love you!

the Allers said...

2 weeks - rah rah rah! 2 weeks rah rah rah!