Monday, 16 June 2008

Welcoming the wee one!

This is Mack posting on behalf of Leith. Our little Tamsine was born on Sunday morning at 4:32. She weighed 7 pounds one ounce and was 19 and 1/2 inches long. Both Leith and Taz are healthy and will be coming home tomorrow. I came home to feed the cat and wanted to post some photos for Leith's friends. Once she's home she'll organize the post and add captions and stuff.















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both. She is tooo cute. Enjoy her as much as much as you can, while she's still this small and doesn't know how to say 'no'.

Alana and the rest of the Byrnes

Jen said...

Wheeeeeee! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What great news - and on Father's Day, Leith what a clever girl. Can't wait to hear all the details. She's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! All the best and enjoy every moment! It's absolutely awesome!! Love Mandy

Em said...

Congrats guys, she's lovely!
And I'm totally digging the meconium photo.
Can't wait to hear more!

Kenyon, Michelle & Brandon said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love all the photos. You both look so thrilled. :0)

Unknown said...

She is so gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth . . . this baby is kicking my butt. It looks like it is all worth it though!

j cubed said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO beautiful!! I have to admit most babies come out looking super ugly, but Tamsine is a cutie pie! Can Jackson marry her? I can't wait to hear the details of labor. You look fantastic Leith! Love you forever!!

rowena said...

oh my, what a beauty. so happy happy happy for you. can't wait to hear the details. and meet her!!

Andi said...

YAY! She is so beautiful and the name totally fits her. Leith you look awfully cute to have just given birth. Hot mama. We can't wait to meet her. Hope the race went well Mac! Thanks for not knowing who I was in the hospital. Ha ha just kidding. Sort of.