Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Sleep - Precious, Precious Sleep

The shoot is over. I was really relieved and a little sad at the same time. I got home at 11pm Monday night and just flopped into bed. I was so tired. If I ever decide to take on a project like this again in my third trimester of pregnancy, PLEASE remind me how exhausting it will be. I had to be back at work on Tuesday, and could barely pull myself out of bed. Last night I got home, flopped on the couch and promptly fell asleep, then I pulled myself to the bedroom, crawled into bed and slept some more. Phoebe is not very impressed with me right now cause I won't play with her, and with Mack in Seattle she is having to entertain herself. Too bad. I've decided that right now, sleep is the only thing I really want. I hope I recoup from these four days pretty quickly. My house is a complete pig stye and I need to find the energy and inclination to clean it before Mack comes home. I really am enjoying not caring though. It makes for a good break from my normal high strung, perfectionist nature.

1 comment:

Em said...

Ah yes, the pregnant lady pass-out. The only time in my life when I could fall asleep in less than 2 hours.