Apparently if I were a Jane Austen character I would be played by Emma Thompson. I am completely flattered. She is my all time favourite actress. Hmm I wonder what she would look like with red hair?
Hello my love. I decided to take the quiz too and ended up being Elinor Dashwood too. It really is meant to be. I was very happy when it let me skip question #7. If you were portrayed in a film or TV movie, it would be by... I couldn't really come up with a good answer given the choices.
2 comments:
Hello my love. I decided to take the quiz too and ended up being Elinor Dashwood too. It really is meant to be. I was very happy when it let me skip question #7. If you were portrayed in a film or TV movie, it would be by...
I couldn't really come up with a good answer given the choices.
HA! I'm Marianne Dashwood! That sight is hilarious. Good times.
Post a Comment