Sunday, 20 April 2008

Supermodel Mike

Last weekend one of my models canceled on me only minutes before our shoot was supposed to start. I called some agency talent that I had numbers for, but none of them got back to me. Right about this moment, I hit critical stress levels. But instead of having a melt down, I decided to call my brother-in-law Mike, he was snoring away in slumberland, so I spoke to Cecily (his wife) and asked her to get him to call me back. He did, and the conversation went as follows:

Me: Hi Mike, so ummm do you want to be a model for me?
Mike: Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Me: Its not hard, you just have to look like a construction worker.
Mike: Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Me: It pays.
Mike: What time would you like me there?

He turned out fabulous. Here are a few untouched moments in his fledgling supermodel career.





4 comments:

Jen said...

Great pics, lucky you have a cute BIL.

Did you get my email? Am I forgiven?

Love ya!!

j cubed said...

Haha that is really funny. He looks awesome! I miss you.

Jen

Unknown said...

Hahaha. I especially like this last picture and the way his arms are folded. I'm never going to let him live this down!

Anonymous said...

What are families for if you can't use and abuse... and pay, once in a while!