For over a week now, the temperatures over here have not even peeked above zero. It has snowed, it has iced over, and it has snowed again. I am beginning to wonder if actual sunshine still exists.
I had to drive to work this morning in the most disgusting snow storm (and for a little girl from Africa, I don't think I did too badly), and naturally when the roads are all slushy and icy the worst drivers come out to play. I had one moron in a little sports car who would not get off my tail, and then suddenly sped up, overtook me and cut so tightly in front of me its a wonder I didn't slide. My vocabulary was reduced to a few very choice four letter word combinations.
AND... to add insult to injury, Mack has the day off today, and my Mom, Darren, Allyson and Ethan are sitting on a sunny beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Oh the injustice of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment