Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Picture it. I woke up this morning. Rolled over in bed. Something was different. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. And then it hit me. I could actually roll over in bed without my head wanting to explode into ten thousand pieces. I didn't have to squeak a plaintive "babe", and have Mack jump out of bed to get me a couple of Excedrin and a glass of OJ. Oh no, this morning I actually had a smile on my face when I told him I loved him and kissed him good bye. What an amazing feeling. I didn't have to have a 44 ounce Mountain Dew for breakfast - no, instead I had Rice Krispies.

So when I say - Oh Happy Day, I say it with a full gospel choir and a couple of tambourines accompanying me.

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!



**A special thanks goes out to Martin who informed me of the correct way of using the pressure points between my thumb and forefinger to overcome a headache**

1 comment:

Em said...

I AM glad to hear that. Sounds like a lot of caffeine for a wee fetus. I think technically prego's are banned from anythong other than tylenol for pain, so here's hoping you don't need it!