Monday, 11 February 2013

Out of Order

Nope, not broken, just not in sequence.

I know I haven't posted in a while.  I just didn't feel like it.  My back was getting progressively worse again and I was getting more and more depressed about it.  My days felt like I was slogging through a fog and by the time the girls were in bed I was so worn out that I didn't have time or energy to sit and record the fabulous goings on of the day (mainly because fabulous was not a part of our days.)  I did take a bunch of photos, just to record the kids progress, but I basically fell off the face of the earth for a while as far as communicating our still being alive to friends and family. 

I finally found a chiropractor that worked a little magic and I feel so much better.  I feel like I can almost function again.  Which is saying quite a bit.  Not being able to feel your feet and crying through a workout were just getting so tiring.

Anyway, so I'm going to start adding the posts that I missed over the last 4 months.  I am not however going to do them in any sort of order.  I'm just going to post the stories.  So, if things don't seem chronological, they're not, but at least I got around to posting.

No comments: