Hamilton Gardens, is absolutely gorgeous. Jen said it was less impressive than when she went in the summer, but i didn't have anything to compare it to, so to me it was just sublime. Its essentially a botanical garden, but its themed, yay! And best of all it didn't cost a thing to get into. The girls loved running around in each of the different gardens, and it reminded me of being a kid and hanging out with Jen at Kirstenbosch. The weather was great too.
Family photos, aren't they the best?
Jen, channeling her inner warrior
I can just picture this garden full of Marigolds
Looking for the turtles
Mom, look at me
BFF's forever
I want one in my yard - seriously
Picnic lunch - need I say more?
I have a freakishly long tongue, but I felt right at home here
This kid is obsessed with chickens and spotting this little hen completely made her day
After the gardens we went to Pokeno for some delicious ice cream. Food of the Gods!




















1 comment:
We did this yesterday - the Indian garden where you're doing your sassy pose is now full of tulips and other flowers that have bloomed! And the benches and trees where we sat having ice-cream at Pokeno have been removed for some reason. V odd.
Post a Comment