Wednesday, 29 August 2012

New Zealand Day One

It was a long flight especially with two very young kids, and travelling non-rev, but eventually we arrived in NZ and my friend Jen was at the airport to meet us (too bad our luggage didn't make it with us).  It was so good to see Jen again and we started catching up immediately on the car ride to her house.  When we got there she had made a delicious meal which we wolfed down and then just chilled.  The kids were pretty tired, especially Little Miss H who was kind of glassy eyed and looked a little shell shocked after dinner, so come 7pm which is their normal bed time they went to bed.  Taz, Mack and I had to borrow some pj's as ours were in our suitcases, but luckily I had a pair for Miss H.  I couldn't believe the kids went to bed at their normal bed time.  It was great.  Mack and I only made it till about an 1.5hrs later.

Knackered after a long flight
  
A glassy eyed Little Miss H with Uncle Grant
 The Tazling excited to be sleeping on a camp cot
 Mack taking full advantage of the massage chair
Daniel, Jen and Noah

No comments: