Wednesday, 2 November 2011
Where'd It Go?
Yesterday during Arts and Crafts time, (I'm calling it that cause it makes me sound like a better mother.) I left my dearest Tazling playing with her playdough so I could clean the kitchen a bit. When I returned to play with her, about half the playdough was missing. I asked her what had happened to it and she said, "I don't know." We looked all over the house and I couldn't for the life of me find the missing dough. I even told Mack to keep a look out for it when he got home last night. A little before dinner, I hear Taz say, "Hey whats this in here?" And, lo and behold we find the missing playdough.
(Note: When you allow your toddler to pick out her own shoes, she chooses something like these. Joy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i hope you bought the matching "mom's" pair of shoes.
Post a Comment