Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Heidism

Little Miss H woke up early this morning. She seems to wake between 5:30am and 6am needing to poop almost every morning. (wish I could sleep train her out of that one.) Well this morning was no exception. She woke , I got up, we hung out together, she pooped. But, this morning when I went to look for a nappy in the diaper bag, there were none. I keep her diapers in Taz's room, but Taz was still fast asleep and Heidi was going, "DADADADADADADADADADA." I picked her up and whispered to her, "You need to be quiet now cause we don't want to awake Taz okay?" She looked at me and then whispered, "dadadadadadadadada", till we were out of Taz's room when she picked up the volume again.

It was a pretty classic moment for me. I had a good laugh. Maybe I'm just too tired.