Monday, 14 November 2011

Fun and Games

Last weekend Mack and Allyson ran the Moab Trail 1/2 marathon and not to be left out of the fun and adventure, the whole family decided to go and have a little red rock fun. The weather wasn't the best, but we made the most of it anyway. The beauty of red rock country always takes my breath away, no matter how many times I've seen it. It is so austere and different from any other part of the world I've seen, yet incredibly captivating. It makes my little amateur photography self want to go a little shutter crazy.

Okay enough of that, here are some of the snapshots we took of the weekend.












1 comment:

Andi said...

Nice pics...I'm making another calendar for Hyldahl's for Christmas, would you mind sending me the full size of that family pic of the Tarr's on the red rock? It's such a great pic! Amhyldah@gmail.com
Thanks Leith