I wanted to do a few sessions of acupuncture before I gave an update on how its working. Well, its working fantastically. Even Mack who was incredibly skeptical about all that "woowoo" stuff is now a believer.
I went from not being able to walk, to being able to move around, stand up from the couch by myself, sleep at night, wake without numbness and play with my daughter. My mood has also completely lightened and I am able to feel hope again instead of the thick darkness that had been hanging over me.
I am such a believer now, and am incredibly grateful that I have been able to find some relief from the excrutiation I was living with on a daily basis.
Yay for the "woowoo"!!!!!
6 comments:
i've never held a strong opinion on either side of the matter, but if it's got you feeling stellar then i'm all for it! happy to hear it, leithal.
So glad something is working! You need a break before you have another reason to be sleep deprived!
I'm all for the "woowoo" as you know - and even more so now. What fantastic news!!!
Thank goodness! THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!
Happy to hear that it is working! I have always wanted to try acupuncture!
so great.
Post a Comment