I met with Dan today to asses whether I'm a candidate for acupuncture. He spent almost two hours with me going over my medical history and asking me questions about my diet, lifestyle and so many other things. He was incredibly thorough. Then he asked me to stick out my tongue which he examined for about 5 min. (Apparently my tongue is slightly swollen and purple in colour which is not good.) At the end of it all, he told me that my chi was stagnant on a variety of different levels, and that he could definitely help me with my back pain, insomnia and muscles aches.
So, I get to be a pin cushion for the very first time tomorrow. If he can help with this pain and get me sleeping through the night again - his name shall be praised.
I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
I really really really hope it helps!! I'm all about the "woowoo" stuff - my kinesiologist has been an angel helping me with so much stuff for over a year now.
Post a Comment