Taz was adorable this year and was so excited to get and unwrap presents. When she walked into the lounge and saw the presents under the tree she got this huge smile on her face and said, "for me? Are those presents for me?" And then she kept thanking us profusely for every gift we gave her. She was excited for all of them, but the kitchen unit and tea set are her ultimate favourites and she hasn't stopped playing with them.
One thing I didn't think about was the wrapping paper I bought. It was all shiny and pretty, but it would not rip. Taz was very disappointed when she tried to rip the paper off her first present. Not a mistake I'll be making again I tell you. Anyway, we survived and a good Christmas was had by all.




1 comment:
little kids do make Christmas so much more fun. : )
7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy78
(that was my cat walking across my keyboard)
and thank you for the safety tip about the wrapping paper; that really could ruin a Christmas, but i'm glad taz prevailed.
Post a Comment