Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Wonder Balm

I suffer from lip sores. I'm not sure why, but my lips are always dry and invariably end up cracking and bleeding at least once a month. These lip cracks are really painful, because once they scab over, every little face movement I make, breaks the scab seal and makes the lip bleed over and over, and, they're not very pretty. I've tried SO many products but nothing seemed to work.

My last cracked lip happened this weekend. I was not a happy chappy. The only lip ice (chapstick) I had was a tube of Alcare that I bought on my last trip to South Africa. I pretty much caked my lip in the stuff before I went to bed, and lo and behold, when I woke in the morning my lip had pretty much healed overnight. WOOHOO!!!

Can you say: Wonder product? (I have the vanilla one).

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

i hope you can get it on this continent.
if not, maybe you could be the importer for it; you're already advertising it... ; )