Friday, 3 April 2009

With a Mother Like Me.....

With a mother like me, did I expect Tamsine to do things normaly? Ummm, no comment.

Tamsine now has 4 teeth. I knew she was teething, but was completely perplexed at how long the teeth were taking to come out, till she bit me yesterday. Silly me, I had been feeling for her central incisors, but when she bit me, it was with a tiny new little lateral incisor. Weird? I thought so, so I googled "teething out of order", and found out that its not usual to teeth out of order, but its also not unusual. This was my favourite post about it that I found.

So my little sweetie has her bottom two central incisors and now her top two lateral incisors. Its a good thing she's too little to know she's going to look funny for a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the cute little vampire!

--jeff * said...

no comment. ; )

we like you the way you are, leithal; i wouldn't expect taz to be any different!

the Allers said...

Oh my little Leith - I can totally understand South African accents. Its a gift really. Don't you worry....

Also, Tasmine = adorable. We need to get together.