For my birthday, Gillian gave me a fantastic, light weight, earth friendly water bottle, with all these motivational sayings all over it - like:
"Dance, sing, floss and travel."
"Creativity is maximized when you're living in the moment."
"The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Choose a positive thought."
"Friends are more important than money."
You see. You do feel all motivated and positive when you read them. Then they threw in this one:
"Children are the orgasm of life."
Whoa! You see and suddenly I have to disagree with my water bottle. If the latter were the case, I believe there would be alot more women walking around with perma smiles on their faces, and I'm just not seeing those smiles.
Water bottle - I feel let down.
2 comments:
that's a pretty bold word for a water bottle... = o
Ha ha . . . possible type-o? "Organism" makes much more sense :o)
Post a Comment