I was standing in the kitchen, when my sister in law called Mack about running in the Wasatch Back Relay (this will be their fourth year running), when (all I can say is that my mind must have been a complete vacuum of thought), I heard myself say "If you need another runner, I'll do it." And they said "Okay, you're in."
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Wasatch Back, or Ragnar Relay is a wild 170-mile relay race from Logan to Park City, Utah, where teams of 12 run day and night through some of the most grueling mountain passes.
Now can you understand the WHAT WAS I THINKING of it all?
2 comments:
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? What's wrong with a gentle 5k as your first big run? Huh? HUH??
I know, I know. I plead temporary insanity. Sometimes I find myself sitting, just slowly shaking my head at the stupidity of my actions. I have no further comment.
Post a Comment