Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Penguin Lament

Last week I worked a pretty cool shoot. It was a green screen shoot for a music video for a little song called Penguin Lament. It was written and directed by Sandra Boynton. What a superbly talented, yet incredibly down to earth lady. It was great watching her work. John Ondrasik, lead singer of Five for Fighting was the talent for this shoot.

This was my first music video, and I was the official CCG, (cue card girl). As the CCG, I took my title very seriously, and held up my cards with flair and polish. Not once were there any forgotten lyrics or stumbled lines. A job well done if I say so myself.

It was just alot of fun being on a set again (and eating the craft services non-stop).

I snapped these pictures with my cell phone, just so I could prove that I was CCG to a celebrity and cause the green screen was very cool.

I'm acutally quite excited to see the finished video, especially the little animated penguins doing their little jig. Oh joy!


2 comments:

--jeff * said...

way cool- brian wilcox mentioned something about that to me.
and congratulations on being the ccg- i've never done a music video before and never heard that term.

mostly, i'm glad you got to get back on set for a bit.

Unknown said...

CCG is actually a self-appointed title. It just made me feel cooler.