
No the baby is not mine, that is my two week old niece Maeve. I babysat her on mothers day so that Allyson could take Ethan to church.
So I got the chance to test out my mad mothering skills for 3 hours while they were gone. This is what we did. Napped together. Ate a little. Belched a little. Napped some more. Went to the loo. Changed a diaper (hers not mine), and then napped some more.
It went great. If those 3 hours are anything to go by, then I'm going to be a fabulous mother. Okay, so don't start worrying about me. I do live in the real world and know it won't be like that all the time, but thats when I get to hand her over to Mack. Yay!
3 comments:
You are going to be one of the most radiant mothers ever, at least once your feet are back to normal...I literally gasped at the first pic! Little Tazling has no idea how lucky she is.
You are so cute. I don't think I'll ever be used to you with straight hair, but you're gorgeous either way.
You look like a natural...WOW! Motherhood is wonderful, challenging at times but wonderful. Hang in there and enjoy your last few weeks before the baby is here.
Post a Comment