Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Yummy!

It was almost a year ago that my friend Nicole and I fell in love with traditional Greek Yogurt on the island of Oia. We have been searching for the luscious thickness of this traditional yogurt in the States ever since we got back.

Well I happened to be in Walmart (of all places) the other day and needed some plain yogurt, and to my surprise I found a little tub of OIKOS organic Greek yogurt. I didn't think it would be authentic, but decided to buy a small tub and try it anyway. It was delicious and exactly how I remembered the yogurt in Greece. The tub I bought had honey on the bottom. It was so good I scarfed it completely. So if you want to try some really good yogurt, find the OIKOS brand. And, you have to have it with honey, cause thats how they served it to us in Greece.

1 comment:

butchie said...

The Fage brand is really available out here, and it's also authentic Greek style...thick and tangy and totes luscious with honey!