Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Making Pretty

On Saturday, Mack and I decided that we needed to make our little porch area a bit more attractive (up until Wednesday evening it had our old dried up Christmas tree and a bunch of tumble weeds as its only residents). We cleaned out the trash and bought some hanging baskets and annuals. Saturday morning was so pretty but a little chilly, so we layed a plastic liner down in the kitchen and proceeded to create flower master pieces for our porch.

I was so proud once they were hanging and my porch wasn't such an eyesore anymore. The very next day it turned cold again and the poor little plants took a beating, and tonight we'll have to bring them in cause its most probably going to snow again slightly. Can you believe it.

Anyway, here are a few pictures taken by Mack and myself of our once pretty little flowers.











I just realised that we didn't take any pictures of the baskets outside on the porch. Oh well, next time.

1 comment:

torquate said...

I hope your cat is still alive.