For my dear brother Jeremy's benefit: The girl in green is Cecily, Mack's sister. They guy she is force feeding is Mike her husband, and the on looker with the facial hair is Jacob, husband of Sara, another of Mack's sisters.
And Jeremy if you ever got your cute little behind over here you would know who these people are - so there!
3 comments:
If that's your family, why do I see no relatives?
FROM:
Upset little brother
- couldn't resist
And what's up with these stupid "word verification" things? What's the point of having them if all you do is retype the stupid letters in the same stupid way that's not supposed to be easy to see and serves no purpose that i can see... so let me know... ok
by the way... who are these people? No offence to anyone who knows them and is reading this... i just don't live in the same country as you... obviously.
I deserved that! Well done, I feel sufficienlty rebuked!
xxx
Post a Comment