Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Tiny Little Bits

A friend of mine gave me a newborn nappy (diaper) yesterday. I couldn't believe how tiny it was. I just kept staring at it thinking, now how does any real persons bits fit into something that small. My baby is going to have little tiny bits that are going to fit into that miniature little nappy. And then on the other hand, I'm really grateful that her bits are going to be that small, cause right now she's inside me and has to come out. I'd rather have miniature bits come out than big honking ones.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hey Lieth, Jen told me this post made her laugh so I had to come and read it, too funny and too right! How wonderful you are having a girl, I love my girl, she is just so special! Belated Congrats.

nicole hill gerulat said...

whah ha ha. my mom has been saying wobbly bits and dingle dangles. what a beautiful influence of vocab you are.