Sorry for the long hiatus, but Mack and I have both been so sick. There has been a truly horrendous bug doing the rounds here. I got it first, and due to my current situation am not allowed to take any sort of medication. On top of that, we are at critical mass at work with the project we're on, so I couldn't even take sick leave. The day I tried I got so many phone calls, it wasn't even worth being at home. This weekend Mack and I both spent in bed with the humidifier on, and the cat trying to coax us into some semblance of life. On Saturday, we went to bed at 10pm, and I woke up at 2pm on Sunday, then thought I wouldn't be able to sleep that night. Well I went to be at 10pm again, and slept like a log. I could barely pull myself out of bed the next morning to go to work. Mack, the poor darling was just hitting the worst of his sickness, so spent the day in bed again. By the time I got home he was so bored he begged me to allow him to go and buy toilet paper with me.
On a happier note though, I am very pleased to report that both Mack and I are on the mend and very excited to be so. Our home is looking less like a rubbish dump and a little more like a home again and Phoebe is very please to no longer be living with zombies.
No comments:
Post a Comment