Wednesday, 12 September 2007

No More Sleeps

So this is it. Tonight is the last sleep till we leave. My mom has called about twelve times today asking me what I was packing and if everything fit in my suitcase, etc. etc. Needless to say the excitement is altitudinous. (thanks I like that word too). We will be flying Delta, and I just hope that its better than the last time I flew Delta. Well who cares - I'M GOING HOME!!!! I'll try and post while I'm in Cape Town, but I think my posting will be sketchy. I'll be home at the end of October. Till then - ta ta for now.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Please make a trip to The Bend and think of the good times! You owe it to yourself. HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! (or should I say "vacation"?!)

Leith said...

The Bend is SO one of the trips I have planned. Mack absolutely loved it the last time we took him there and actually requested it again this time. My memories of the Bend actually involve some that are a little risque. Good times, Good times.

nicole hill gerulat said...

yay! I'm so excited for you.. have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I have a coment on a comment. Leith, as family IE me, do frequently log onto your site, I would rather not hear about "risque" anything that you had planned for the trip. You dirty dirty dirty bugger. It's bad enough Martin and I dubbed your room "The pregnancy Room". Ha ha. hows THAT for risque?
Love ya, your baby brudda.
sniffles.