




This was our view of the White House - lovely isn't it?
and then he also took us to Hains Point to see the "The Awakening" sculpture. It was so fun to clamber over the huge hands and feet. I tried to fit in his mouth for a picture, but he had really sharp teeth and I didn't enjoy feeling like I was being bitten on the butt by an inanimate object.


The next morning we took a tour of Arlington Cemetery. I couldn't believe how huge the place was. My Mom told me that no matter which way you looked, the 200lb white marble tomb stones were in a straight line. Fascinating.
Our last morning there we drove to see the temple. It was the perfect end to a really great Girls weekend away.
2 comments:
Sounds like a whirlwind tour!
You are a consumate traveler.
Love it.
You guys look great and I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!
Post a Comment