I know I haven't been overly talkative lately. I've been trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my body. I'm feeling a bit better, but still have absolutely no idea why, or why I'm still not feeling fantastic. I attribute feeling slightly better to the cravings I've been having for green olives. I'm absolutely addicted to the little green droppings of joy. Hey maybe there is something to be said for the Mediterranean diet.
I will continue to be fairly silent though, cause I am leaving for a three week business trip to Greece, Italy, France and England (Oia, Florence, Paris, London). I know I live a really tough life. Actually this will be my final trip with Rubberball. I have officially quit and will only be working two days a week for them when I return. I am so excited. I want to start working on freelance film projects again. Hopefully I still have enough contacts out there.
I will post plenty of photos of the fab trip once I return. Till then Adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment