Tuesday, 8 May 2007

More Pain

So I'm in intense pain again. Yippee! So this time its the abdominal pain, coupled with muscle cramps, joint pain, fatigue and irritability. Sounds lovely doesn't it. Anyway I looked my symptoms up online and I have almost every symptom of Celiac disease. The only symptom I don't have is weight loss (go figure). So I've decided to cut all gluten from my diet for the next two weeks to see if I feel better. If I do I'll go and have myself tested, otherwise I have to start all over in trying to find out whats wrong with me. Doctors don't know what the matter is, homeopaths don't know, so I figured a little bit of self diagnosis might be my best bet right now. I'm holding thumbs I'll figure out what the deal is with me right now. I feel like I'm going crazy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no! That sucks. You mentioned a homeopath couldn't help ... have you tried an iridologist? Only specialist who could figure out what was wrong with me (remember when).

--jeff * said...

i do hope that today's salad was all that you hoped it would be, and that mack enjoyed his time with stacy....
wish him happy birthday for me, and keep writing.

and i LOVE your profile picture.
pretty dang awesome.