I have to write this down while it's still fresh in my memory and I'm having a good chuckle at it.
The precious ones were a little bit hyper after their bath this evening, and they were having one of their rare "I'm playing with my sister and having fun" moments. I let them play till about 30 min after their usual bed time, when I let them know it was time to cover their nakedness and put on their pajamas. Taz co-operated after barely any threats, but the little miss decided she was having nothing to do with anything resembling a diaper or clothing. She loves to run around the house exclaiming, "I'm nay-ked!" I let her know it was time to settle down and get ready for bed when she turned around and ran into Taz's room and started jumping on the bed. I grabbed her and lay her down on the bed to try and get her diaper on, when she lifted her legs to start kicking me. I raised my one eyebrow at her and told her that if she kicked me I was going to smack her bum. She pouted a bit, but lowered her legs slowly, then turned her little head to the side and yelled, "TAZSH HEEEEEELP!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment