Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween

As a non-native to the USA and growing up in a country that didn't celebrate Halloween, its one of those kinda, little bit, strange but also kind of awesome traditions in this country.  I've never really gotten as into it as my friends here, but this year I'm trying to make a little more effort.  Two reasons for the extra effort: 1st, the munchkins (especially the Tazling) are very excited about the prospect of Trick or Treating and getting (as my child put it this morning) other kids to give me a whole bunch of delicious candy. 2nd, this is the first year I've actually had a house that will get Trick or Treaters, so in an attempt to not get my house egged I am getting a little more into the spirit.

Here is my attempt at decorating my front porch.  I'm assuming I'll get better at this....or not.       


No comments: