We 're on a go slow at our house at the moment due to the weather playing havoc with my back. There has been a low pressure system that has just been hanging over the Vegas area for a few days now, which has put me in the most foul mood, cause I've been in so much pain. I'm really ready for this trial to be over. So, I've decided to speak to a surgeon to see if they can do the surgery. I'm scared out of my mind in case something goes wrong. But, we'll see. I can't live like this anymore either.
3 comments:
So sorry - I've been having migraines almost daily myself. I wonder if it's related to the same low-pressure system? Not being able to function as a mom is not an option. And when functioning is also not an option it gets intense. I have glimpses of your insanity, and I hope you're able to resolve it without more insanity. (Although we both know how entropy works, so I think prayers are in order)
I have 6 days personal leave and Jon has 8. Let us know when we can help!
leithal::
i'm so sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy and painful.
you'll be in my prayers and i hope you can get the treatment you need to get you out of this.
Post a Comment