Whilst outside during a little walk today Taz decided she needed to use the loo. "I need to wee-wee." she announced. "Ok, sweetie, hurry, hurry. Lets get back to the house so you can use the toilet." I urged. Before I could do or say anything else, the child had removed her clothes and was squatting on the grass with a stream of pee landing right on her shorts. Luckily her knickers didn't get wet, so I handed little Miss H over to a friend and dashed to help Taz cover her nakedness. I pulled up her panties and told her to run to the front door so we could get her some dry clothes. She did so, and I turned to collect the baby and head home. Before I had even taken two steps, Taz streaked around the corner, her knickers no where to be seen and proclaimed, "I'm naked, I'm naked." Peals of laughter echoed around as my exhibitionist child ran up a flight of stairs doing everything in her power to elude me as I tried to round her up and usher her into the house. I eventually succeeded in getting her inside, but unfortunately that was about the only covering of my childs nakedness I was able to manage for the rest of the afternoon.
Oh to be young again!
1 comment:
yep, definitely sounds like your child, leithal.... ; )
Post a Comment