Last week my little Tazling caught a bug or ate something dodgy, whatever it was had her puking her little guts out. She woke up Tues morning and told me her tummy had an owie. She was acting rather listless and just lay on the couch. Then she looked at me and told me she needed to puke. Like the loving mother that I am, I told her that if she was going to puke she needed to do it in the toilet. And so off she went to the loo and proceeded to puke her little heart out. Here's the precious part of the story. As my little sweetness is hurling into the porcelain bowl, I hear this little voice go, "I'm okay mommy. I'm going to be just fine." Awwww.
And what does a fabulous mother like me do in a moment like that? Run to get my camera of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment