Tuesday, 15 March 2011

More Taz-isms

The other day we were sitting outside enjoying the warm weather. The garbage truck came by. Taz wanted to know what it was (the last time it was warm enough to sit outside, Taz was too young to remember). I told her it was the garbage truck that had come to take away our trash. She watched intently until the truck dumped our rubbish into it and then drove away. Taz jumped up and yelled, "Hey, thats our trash - BRING IT BA-ACK!" I started to laugh as she continued to yell at the truck to bring our trash back, cause it was ours. I tried to explain to her that we wanted the truck to take our trash away, but it just wasn't doing it for her. For the rest of the day, she told anyone who would listen, that the truck took our trash away and it needed to bring it back. I'm still chuckling.

Then, this morning she was watching me feed her sister, and a tiny drop of milk splashed onto little miss H's babygrow. Taz got this really worried look on her face and said, "Mommy, shes all dirty. She needs a new ow-shirt." Umm, a what? "I'll get her one." She said. And, off she went to get little miss H a new ow-shirt. I was really interested to see what she meant. She came back with a purple fleece babygrow. It suddenly clicked, she meant a new OUTFIT. How stinking adorable is that?

The end.

No comments: