A week ago today Heidi joined our family. She was 2.5 weeks early and only weighed 5lbs 13oz. She is tiny but perfect. I am so excited that she is finally here.
wo wo wow,,,, so perfect... her features!! she does not look like a premature newborn. she was ready! i bet the acupuncture helped bring her. it put me into labor i think after one session when syd was overdue. so happy for you leith
She is beautiful and perfect. I hope you are all doing well in spite of the sleep deprivation. I can't believe how tiny she is! Can't wait to see more pics.
9 comments:
she's absolutely beautiful, leithal. : )
i wish you the best of luck in taking care of two munchkins at once and look forward to many exasperated blog posts about it all.
and posts that gush with joy and love.
and that mac will still take the kids for an evening so that you and i can get together whenever i'm in town.
Yeah for pictures!! She looks beautiful
wo wo wow,,,, so perfect... her features!! she does not look like a premature newborn. she was ready! i bet the acupuncture helped bring her. it put me into labor i think after one session when syd was overdue. so happy for you leith
wow wow wow. so sweet.
Beautiful Baby!!! So glad you posted a pic, I've been wanting to see her! Love her name. I wish you a speedy recovery!
She is beautiful and perfect. I hope you are all doing well in spite of the sleep deprivation. I can't believe how tiny she is! Can't wait to see more pics.
Gorgeous! She looks so like you :)
Congrats! She's very darling, and I love the name!
Congrats!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! This makes me want more girls!!
Post a Comment