Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Here's the Proof

Our dear little girl will be induced into the world on Feb 8th. I figured it was probably time that I took a couple of pictures of myself during this pregnancy so she has proof that I really was pregnant with her. Here I am at 37 weeks, I look alot smaller than I feel.


2 comments:

Em said...

I think no matter how cute or compact a pregnant lady appears, she feels like a massive blob from the inside. Yay for the home stretch - try to enjoy sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time.... if you can.... while you still can!

Jen said...

You look fabulous! And yes, what a small tummy (although I hear you on feeling small). I was bigger than that at 25 weeks. I'm not exaggerating - I was in maternity pants from 9 weeks!!